Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Month With Us: Days 13, 14, 15 and 16

Goodness it has been a really busy week! The funny thing is that a busy week means lots of good stuff to post BUT no time to post it. Ironic. Saturday was a really fun day. My mom was here all day and I was so blessed by the fun and fellowship with her. We went shopping all day and really enjoyed our time. I was excited because I got to use some gift cards I had been waiting to spend forever. The fantastic thing about them is you get to shop and get things and then NO SHOPPERS GUILT! That is amazing : ) After she drove home, Christian and I drove to Pasadena for an evening out on the town with two very dear friends of ours, Eric and Peter.
First time we have dressed up for an outing in a while... except for church of course.

MY NEW SHOES! Courtesy of my gift card.... I love them!

I love city life. The music. The lights. The grime and grit. The liveliness.


This is our friend Eric. He is as deep of a thinker as he looks. And I may steal his glasses one day.

Cheesecake. That is all I have to say.



Sunday I woke up sick. I had an icky sore throat and body aches and mirgrane... blah. Needless to say, I only dragged myself out of bed to make us hot dogs for dinner. It was a nasty day. Christian was in charge of the camera that day. That means there were more pictures of me than usual.



Not feeling standing in the kitchen cooking. I lasted about five minutes. And was grouchy the whole time.


Monday I was feeling MUCH better. I made my Mama's tacos for dinner. Unfortunately they were not as good as hers. Fortunately they were not too bad. Pretty tasty.


I then procedeed to burn the cookies. I blamed it on my sickness the day before. Christian still ate every single one of them. He is far too nice and I love him for it.

How my kitchen looks after a night of cooking.
Tuesday night was, as you can see, Salmon and Rice night. I always have fun with this meal since it is one of my favorites. I couldn't decided between garlic and lemon pepper and spice so we did as little of both.
My husband... I never tire of calling him that. It is still very surreal to me. I love him : )
Think the bananas are almost ready to be made into bread?! I think so...
And in other news... I got my business cards FINALLY! The backs are all different. Each has a different photo I have taken. I love these little cards. Now please, help me get rid of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment