Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Monday, August 1, 2011

I'M BACK! AND MARRIED!


Goodness, it feels good to be back! It has been far, far too long since I've gotten to hang out here on my little blog. However, I think absence made the heart grow fonder, because I am more excited than ever to blog and shoot and work on the business! Woohoo! I don't have many shoots coming up this summer because I intentionally tried to give myself as much of the summer off as I could to adjust to this whole being-a-wife thing. Christian starts graduate school in the fall and there will be plenty of time for being insanely busy then. But until then, I am cooking and blogging and making our apartment into our home... oh and working! I am working for a home business answering phones and those sorts of things. The fun part is that the family has five of the nicest, most well behaved kids I have ever met! Cade is 9, Canyon is either 7 or 8 (there are a lot of ages and birthdays to remember OK?), Kennedy is 6, Keagan is 3 and Chloe is almost 2. AND another baby boy is on its way in December! They have been so fun for me. Emily is a fellow photographer and we have so many fun chats about photography and just life in general. They have been a major blessing to me!

Anyhow, I wanted to share wedding stuff with all of you here. Pictures and our highlight video are in! I can't wait to see the rest of everything but here is what we have so far.

Chris Jenkins of Windy Weather Films did the cinematography at the wedding. He did a fantastic job- I am beyond impressed. Chris is a friend of mine from waaaay back (like 21 years back). He is just starting out his business and if our wedding is any proof of his potential, he is going to be a force to be reckoned with in the wedding biz. He was professional and fun and captured US! Here is the highlight video he put together of us. I tried to load the actual video here but alas! no luck. Here is the link http://www.windyweatherfilms.com/2011/07/21/stacey-christian-mountain-wedding/

Bethany of Bethany Bell was our absolutely wonderful photographer for the day. Really- she is amazing! Our day was captured perfectly because she was there. She did both our engagement shoots and we were hooked. She has this amazing knack of making you feel comfortable in front of a camera (which is a bit intimidating sometimes). I will let her photos speak for themselves. But one more thing... If you are getting married and don't have a photographer yet she is your woman. I don't know if I am supposed to say that considering I am a wedding photographer, but for real- she is amazing!




I adore my wedding party. Some of my very very dearest friends.


Apparently I thought something was pretty funny.





One of my favorite photos of Christian from the day. He is so handsome.




Cami Dodd is the mastermind behind this one. I asked her to hold my dress while I went to the restroom. She suggested all ten of us get in on the fun. I love you Cami.






We both got each other watches. We are very time savvy... I know.





This one to the left is possibly my favorite photo from the day. What a joyful day!









I have to admit, I was a little nervous with how the wedding party's outfits would turn out. Not going to lie, the boys had me a little worried. But when they all walked out, I about died. I have the most fantastic friends. You guys all looked great!




















Yes, these pictures did get out of order. My dad walked me down before the above photo of me at the alter with Christian.





My two very best friends in the whole world... making me laugh and making me happy.














We were so tired... and so happy at the end of the night.


I love the black and white photo of the dance. It feels like a still from a movie to me. Bethany you are amazing!

One of my very favorite moments from the entire day.
Now that your finger has died from scrolling through this mile long post (sorry about that, I had a lot to catch you up on) please come back and visit often. I am doing a 52 week blogging project. So I will be posting often!! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment