Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Month With Us: Day 2

This post is sort of from yesterday... but it still applies for today. I'll explain, Internet, I'll explain. Yesterday, my parents-in-love drove to our neck of the woods not to visit (although we would have loved that too!), but to bring us our wedding present! While Christian and I were at work, his mom and dad unloaded, built and moved into the apartment our new bedroom set. We are so excited. Our little apartment is starting to feel more and more like a home- our home. So I figured, I would give to all a little before and after of the place we call ours. Don't hate on the before pictures, they were taken with my ghetto camera (when I say ghetto, I mean it- I bought it in 7th grade for $30, but my real camera was packed in a box somewhere). Welcome to the Rodriguez residence!

Our little outside area isn't much... but we have big plans! I want to put a little herb garden in, hang a hammock chair, put up lights and maybe a few signs.

Christian got this from his Groom's Day shower along with a whole closet full of knives, tools and manly man things!



Our living room! This is the room closest to being done- or at least just put together and presentable looking.

Christian whipped out the camera and documented our vast book collection. He had twelve boxes of books when we moved in and I had six. We. Love. To. Read.



This is the other half of the living room... ignore the kitchen, I'll get to it in just a second.

He likes to sit and read in the middle of his miniature library. I am nervous to see how big it will get one day!



My kitchen was one of my favorite places when we first moved in. Even undecorated, I loved the dark wood cabinets and bright white appliances. Looked so new and fresh.

Now its even better because we have things like coffee and tea...

a microwave...

COOKIES! (these are peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie bars yum)...

and wall art from the kiddos!

For the first week, I slept in the corner of our room on the floor.

Now we have a bed! Its so comfy... the bed and coverings were all gifts from my parents. The furniture pieces are gifts from Christian's parents.



Our sink/closet area still needs A LOT of work!


I love the little toilet hutch. We almost didn't keep it, but I'm glad we did. It's cute!

Our first night here, Christian's mom brought us Pick Up Stix. We didn't have a table so...

We have a table now, but don't look cause everything is everywhere! Agh moving is crazy.

First night!

Last night!

1 comment:

  1. I love this. <3 I love being updated on your life. :))) Very cute. Happy for the both of you!

    ReplyDelete