Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Friday, August 12, 2011

A Month with Us: Day 9, 10, 11 and 12

Goodness I guess I am getting good at this whole wait-three-days-before-you-post-again thing! It has been a fun but very busy week in the Rodriguez household. So far, most nights consist of us coming home from work, making dinner, trying to clean/organize some part of the apartment and just enjoying each other. This week it included all of the above plus a few visits with friends as well.


Tuesday we made chili cheese dogs from the left over chili we had the other night. They were tasty! And easy! Christian turned the camera on me and caught all sorts of odd faces. This was the closest face to normal out of the whole bunch. If you know me... you know my face expressions are typically nothing close to normal!
On Wednesday, Chrish and I went to have dinner and desert with some new friends from church. We had so much fun. We enjoyed the evening with two couples and three toddlers. So entertaining- we loved it though! As you can see my husband tends to provide as much entertainment as the kids do. I like him...


Thursday we made pizza again! It is definitely one of our favorite meals for summer time. Our friend James came over to enjoy it with us but I forgot to take a picture of him. Oops! He went to Israel with Christian and has come over a few times to hang out with us since they have been back. He is always a joy to have around and always provides great fellowship for both of us.


Tonight my Mama came to visit us! I haven't gotten to see her much since the wedding because we live nearly two hours away form both my parents and Christian's parents. It is so nice to have her here. Tomorrow we are having a girl day- much needed. I love her so.


No comments:

Post a Comment