Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Month With Us: Day 4

OK, you you may be thinking. Stacey, Day 4 does not follow Day 2- do the math. I know, I know. But between getting a little sick the other day (no, I'm not pregnant Internet) and having a surprise visitor (you'll be introduced to him later) blogging just didn't happen. I did however, shoot every day, which is my biggest goal. I want to practice my art. I want to be good- not just because I got lucky, but because I intrinsically understand what I am doing. I have a long way to go but that is another story for another day. So this is a catch up post from the 2nd, 3rd and 4th (today!).

A few days ago, Christian took me out on a date- the first one since being back home. We had such a fantastic time, just hanging out. We had a gift card from the wedding, so we got to eat from the special side of the menu: Steak and Seafood! We party pretty hard, I know. Any how, I brought along my camera and Christian snapped the above shot. I like him.

Our yummy dinner, right before it was consumed! But the best part? No clean up!
Last night our good friend Jamison came to hang out with us. We told him he wins the award of being our first friend to drop by and hang with the scary married couple :) It was fun. We had dinner and watched Walk the Line and goofed off. This is him showing off Thunder to Christian (the other one is Lightning, but its too fast and furious to be caught on film).

If you know Jamison, you know why this picture is just him. He's a ham. He never comes through my front door, but instead always hops over my fence and knocks on my sliding glass door. He buys us Otter Pops and imitates Stevie Wonder. Jamison is the entertainment in our household- we don't have TV.
Today I made homemade pizza for dinner. It was delicious if I do say so myself! We had fun trying to get the raw pizza dough on the grill and not through it. It was a fun night though. Christian and I hung out on our patio and grilled and talked- nice and simple. I like nice and simple.

I did shoot today, but Christian was on photo duty while I cooked (the shot above was his too). I like the way he sees things- simply. Like I said earlier, I like simple.
Happy August 4th everyone. See you all again tomorrow! Be here or be square :)

No comments:

Post a Comment