Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Resolved To...

I'm frustrated with myself and the work I'm producing... well, its time to learn your trade then. At first I didn't want to hear it. I didn't want to hear out of Christian's mouth that he was about to hold me accountable to learning. See, I am the impatient type. I want to be good at something... right now! But apparently, that's not going to happen. Instead, I am realizing I am going to have to work really, really hard. I knew all along that I was going to reach this point at, well, some point! But I was trying to avoid it. It's here now and I've just decided, with Christian across the table from me and my chai tea latte sitting next to me, that I am ready. Ready to work really, really hard. I know it is far from the beginning of the year, so instead of making a New Year's resolution, I am going to reflect on the last year and see how I can make the next one better.
1. I am determined to learn my trade. Digital Photography Class next semester, here I come.
2. I want to start looking through magazines to get inspiration for poses and looks and over all feels.
3. I am going to try really hard to have my camera in hand as often as possible. Actually, that should be number one, but that's ok.
4. I want to be a better fiance and learn to push Christian towards his dreams the way he does for me. I want to support and love and help and encourage. Wait, wait, wait... THAT one should be number one!
5. I am determined to 'make it' in the industry. I know I have a long way to go and that I will never be the best, or even among the best, but I want to be good at what I love to do and I want to show the world my trade.

So there you go. For the one of you that is listening, or I guess, reading, promise to hold me accountable? Cause this year is going to be different. I am so thankful for everything I have learned in the past year but I want to learn twice as much this year and be twice as good by this time next year. Make that three times as good! Good night Internet, Happy-almost-Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment