Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Family: Lopez Family

The Lopez family is a truly sweet one. I have known them for too many years to count and I am not sure I have ever seen them without smiles on their faces. They were more than gracious when I got us lost on our way to the shooting location and rolled with the funny weather that stormed in right before we started shooting. Albert, Lisette and Anjelice are expecting baby Aaden really soon and I can't wait to take his newborn pictures in January! Enjoy...







No comments:

Post a Comment