Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Family: Cruz Family

The Cruz family is one of those exquisite families that everyone loves to be around. They love each other in a way that comes from respect of one another and growing together through thick and thin. Alyssa was one of the first people I shot when I was first starting out in the business and that photo session has stood out to me even now as one of my favorite ones. I was blessed to spend time with her, her two siblings and her two cousins. We mostly laughed and had fun and took a few pictures on the side. They are that sort of family- fun and fun loving! Oh and this family is FIERCE! You'd think these kids had been modeling since childhood but they are just that good looking and comfortable in front of the camera... all of them! So enjoy the pictures, hopefully they'll let you take a peak into the fun day I had with this wonderful family!















No comments:

Post a Comment