Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Portrait: Austin

Before I go into the post telling you all how great Austin is, I want to give an update on why I haven't blogged in FOREVER! Obviously the holidays are always busy, but the last few weeks have been filled with getting Christian ready to fly out to Israel. He flew out yesterday and will not be returning to the States until May 7. Your prayers are much appreciated! I hope this post will satisfy the long absence on the blog- again, so sorry! Trust me, you'll be seeing much more of me from here on out. Oh and keep an eye out because branding and a website will be coming soon- I can't wait!

Ok so enough of me going on and on. Austin is a good family friend of mine who will be graduating at the end of the year. He is one of the coolest people I know. And not cool as in too-cool-for-anyone-else cool, but a genuine cool. He has a personality that draws people to him, an awesome sense of style, and mad guitar skills. He's cool. We went out on a FREEZING December day, and the spot we picked happened to be a major wind tunnel, but like I always say, my clients are great! He didn't even blink an eye. I was complaining the whole time about how cold my toes and nose and fingers were and you would have thought it was a sunny 70 degrees with him. He was great! I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did. Sorry they are so late- happy Sunday.









No comments:

Post a Comment