Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Family: Rodriguez Family

The Rodriguez family is the family I am so excited and proud to be marrying in to. As my Christmas gift to them I rounded them all up (no easy feat between the three men!) and took some family photos for them. One thing that stands true about them is they love each other- and laugh a lot! It was one of my most memorable sessions because they are all so goofy and fun loving. We laughed and shivered through the entire hour. Sarah and Gary are Christian's parents. They have such an amazing relationship and have done a phenomenal job raising up two very godly men. Steven and Andrea are Christian's brother and sister-in-law. The two of them have been married for nearly five years and it has been so fun to watch their relationship grow. I love them all so much. My handsome fiance is quite the little ring leader of all of them (though I might be a bit biased!) He is forever making them laugh at his crazy antics and getting him to sit still for my camera was quite the job! He is silly and sweet and far too good to me. I love him so much. Enjoy the pictures and I hope you are able to get to know my family-to-be a little better!






No comments:

Post a Comment