Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Family: Colon Family

Jessica and Edison are some dear friends of mine and Christians and when they contacted me to take some family pictures for their Christmas cards I was honored. They have four beautiful children that are sweet and fun. We had a blast running all around the backyard and finding fields filled with lovely fall leaves. This post is far over due but better late than never right? I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I did. Happy Monday!









No comments:

Post a Comment