Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Family: Lopez Family

Some of you may remember the Lopez family from the maternity session I did with them a few months ago. They came out to Santa Clarita to take some family pictures with their little girl Anjelice and little Aaden-to-be. Well now Aaden is here and what a little cutie. Lisette and Albert asked me to come to their house to take the pictures in his nursery. I was a little nervous because it was one of my first times shooting indoors but it turned out great. I made sure to get there when the pretty morning light was streaming right through his window and we were set. Poor little guy was so tired... but we couldn't get him to sleep for anything! He was far too interested in my camera. But he cooperated nicely and we had a fun time. Enjoy and happy Tuesday!


Albert is a DJ by trade so they wanted to set up Aaden with his headphones. He's starting off right I guess!

The nursery is decorated in the cutest underwater theme- lots of blues, greens, and sea creatures!

Aaden got hungry so while he was being fed, Angelice and I explored in her 'girls-only' room.



Lisette did a lot of work in the nursery including some personalized art like this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment