Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Friday, October 22, 2010

My Unmade Bed and Homemade Food

So today I was standing in the middle of my tornado stricken room and I was hit with a thought. Oh! I promised myself I was going to blog every day! I knew I'd forget... Needless to say I hopped right onto my bed, which is a feat since by bed comes up to my waist in this little room, and pulled my computer right out. Its one of those funny afternoons. The sun can't decided if it wants to come out from under the clouds or not and my roommate, Lauren, is listening to Frank Sinatra and I'm half buried in my unmade bed, which by the way I am only semi embarrassed about. I probably should make my bed every morning, I am engaged to be married after all. Christian ignore the last few statements please. I promise to try and make the bed every morning, maybe.

Anyhow, tonight our good friend Eric is coming out to the school to see us. We may go to Denny's after because we're college kids. Which means we are always broke and always hungry. Hint to any mother or even semi domestic woman out there: we will ALWAYS accept homemade food and be incredibly thankful for it. We both miss home a lot. Not just families and friends but having a real home with a kitchen and a closet. We get to come home this weekend. Thank goodness. Have a lovely weekend and be thankful for your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment