Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Family: Villalobos Family

What a joy this little family is! I loved getting to watch them and all their love for each other through my lens. Little Rebekah is such a silly and happy toddler and boy, did she love being in front of the camera. She would walk any distance to get to it so she could inspect it and peer into the glass. I had many a shot of one squinty eye because she was so close! For her first birthday, we brought out a birthday cake and let her have at it. It was a crack up to watch the progress of that endeavor! She was so fun and Christina and Jason are so in love with each other. I thought it was adorable to watch them watching her, standing arm in arm. They seem so content with their little family. You three were a joy to work with. Have fun raising that adorable daughter of yours!














No comments:

Post a Comment