Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Santa Clarita

Alright everyone, as some of you know, I have been living in Santa Clarita for the last two months attending school. Since this beautiful city will soon (come July 15th) be my new permanent home, I figured it was time to do some location searching for photo sessions out here. And oh boy, am I excited! I found a plethora of spots. Some are pretty, some urban, some rustic, some full of tall grass and flowers, some with white picket fences. The list could continue for a very long time. So I guess what I am trying to say is this place is beautiful and you should all consider visiting. I still go home every now and again and will be back in January for a few months, but if you are looking for a place to take Christmas card photos, engagement pictures, or anything else, you know where to find me! And I know where to find some pretty fantastic spots to photograph you in.

Have a happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment