Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Portrait: Nikki and Lindsey

These two girls were way too much fun! It has been a few weeks since we did their senior/best friend pictures but because life has been a little crazy I am just now able to get them up here. The girls wanted to shoot in a meadow and the field of flowers we found was amazing! We had a ton of fun laughing and goofing off, not only because they are way funny but because one of my best friends and amazing stylists, Celeste, is Nikki's older sister and came along to do hair and makeup for both the girls and to provide plenty of entertainment for all of us. You may remember her from here and here. Any how, these three ladies provided an extra fun day for me and I had a great time capturing the fun. Good luck to both you girls and have a wonderful time rooming together at BIOLA!









No comments:

Post a Comment