Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Family: Celeste and Makailo

He is one of the coolest kids ever. And his Mama is one of the sweetest people ever! Some of you may remember a year ago, when I shared pictures of these two that I took as a Mother's Day gift for my dear, dear friend Celeste. She is one of my best friends. You know, the ones that are always there, 'cheer leading' you on and making you laugh along the way? She is one of those kinds of friends. Anyhow, for Makailo's second birthday, she asked if I would be willing to stop by first thing in the morning and do a mini session with him. I can't believe how much he has changed since a year ago. Then, he was a baby- barely even becoming a toddler. Now, he is a little man, who thinks his Mama is pretty and has fun showing me how to build a rock pile inside a bucket of water- all boy! So here they are and since this post is waaaay over due- Happy Birthday a month ago, Kailo!








No comments:

Post a Comment