Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Family: Graciano Family

The Graciano Family is one I have known for longer than I can even remember. While we didn't exactly grown up with them because of distance, we saw them as a family a few times a year since we were very young. They are a fun family that just welcomed their first grandchild just recently. As you will be able to see, she is an absolute doll. We had a great time reminiscing and taking taking pictures all day. I hope you enjoy these as much as I did and Happy Monday!











No comments:

Post a Comment