Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Portrait: Desirae

Goodness I have been so excited to blog this senior session! This is Desirae my brothers very sweet counterpart. She puts up with all his (and our!) nonsense and fits right in with the family. We love her to pieces. When she asked me if I would be willing to take her pictures I was honored. Not only is she gorgeous (as you will see) but she is very fun loving and full of humor, so I knew it would be an enjoyable day. We drove down the hill to shoot at the same spot her parents took their wedding photos- sooo sweet! and dove right in. The place was amazing. We were there for hours and didn't come close to hitting all the locations available. Not only that but there are peacocks just roaming around everywhere. It was unreal. All in all, we had a great time laughing and shooting and I'm sure making other guests feel uncomfortable with our dancing and goofing off. So here she is... the lovely Desirae.











1 comment:

  1. That last shot with the peacock is fantastic, and so unique! Great post. =)

    ReplyDelete