Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Family: The Velazquez's

The Velazquez family is one I have known for a long time. Gabe and Helena have been family friends forever, and I have been fortunate enough to see all the girls grow up. They are one of those families that you just can't help but love. Gabe and Helena are funny, and sweet, and phenomenal parents and the girls are three of a kind. Each beautiful in their own way and each with their very unique personalities. They were a joy to photograph. The girls weren't afraid to laugh on command, pose, or throw their shoes at me! You guys truly are an amazing family and I can't wait to see what is to come for each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment