Welcome

Welcome to Stacey Nicole Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime. I would love to hear from you. Let me know if you would like to have me capture memories of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. May God bless your day.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Family: Carlos and Angelica

Carlos and Angelica are some dear friends of mine who recently had their first son, Troy. When we first talked about doing the newborn session, I was a little nervous because it was my first one, but I couldn't have asked for a better newborn to work with. I think he peeped one eye open at me the entire time. He couldn't have cared less that we were photographing him. He is a lucky little guy, his parents obviously adore him and really love one another. Good luck in raising your new little one, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment